A few months ago, I took some photos of these pups as a Christmas gift from a mutual friend of ours. It turns out that the big dog ended up dying extremely unexpectedly before the owner’s got the photos, so they turned into kind of memorial photos.
The owner’s received the photos this morning and were extremely happy and thankful to have them which puts me on cloud 9.
- baxleypartyofthree likes this
- caseylaurel likes this
- cher0keee likes this
- heyitstanya said: these shots are amazing, matt. love the second one especially.
- sabrinashley3 likes this
- weeeedqueeeen reblogged this from mattburkephoto
- weeeedqueeeen likes this
- ilovebk-n-fluffy reblogged this from mattburkephoto
- chrisgoldenphotos said: This reminds me of a close friend. We were going to take photos of her dog that has been with since 2nd grade. Sadly before we could do that shoot her dog had to be put down.
- lifeisrandomx likes this
- mattburkephoto posted this